- All imagery and text submitted through Picture Postage must be suitable for family audiences.
- Without exception, the following content is not permitted for use on Picture Postage products:
- Images and/or text that depict pornography, nudity, violence and/or illegal activity or are libellous or defamatory
- Images and/or text that can reasonably be viewed as harassing, threatening, or otherwise harmful
- Images and/or text that can reasonably be viewed as discriminatory based upon race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability
- Images and/or text that can reasonably be viewed as political or politically sensitive
- Images and/or text that violate or encourages anyone else to violate any law
- Make sure you have the legal right to use and make copies of the photograph you are submitting. This includes any corporate logo, mark or other commercial symbol. You will be solely responsible for copyright infringement and agree to indemnify Canada Post Corporation and its suppliers for all expenses Canada Post Corporation and its suppliers incur as a result of your infringement of any copyright.
- If the photograph has someone other than yourself in it, you must receive written permission from all such persons before you submit the photograph. You will be solely responsible for obtaining these permissions and agree to indemnify Canada Post Corporation and its suppliers for all expenses Canada Post Corporation and its suppliers incur as a result of your failure to do so.
- Note: Any photograph or text that contains reference to a celebrity or well-known personality requires the express written consent from the individual(s) depicted or referenced. Canada Post reserves the right to request an original hard copy of any such permission, prior to approving the order.
- If the photograph contains reference to a corporate logo, entity or trade-marked symbol, including photographer watermarks, Canada Post reserves the right to request additional confirmation that you have permission to use the image prior to approving your order.
- If the photograph and /or text submitted contains language other than English or French characters, Canada Post reserves the right to request translation of all text.
- We reserve the right to refuse any proposed photograph that we deem unacceptable for any reason. If your order is rejected, Canada Post will refund the full amount paid in relation to that order.
Back To Top
Please note: Picture Postage is a service that allows Canadians to create their own personalized stamps. Picture Postage stamps are not part of an "official" commemorative stamp issue, nor are they part of Canada Post’s official stamp program. Commemorative and definitive stamps issued by Canada Post go through a rigorous selection process outlined here: Stamp Selection Policy.
- You grant Canada Post Corporation permission to use the photograph you are submitting for the purpose of creating a Picture Postage™ personalised product in accordance with these terms.
- You may not make copies of any Picture Postage™ product. Copyright in all Picture Postage™ products belongs solely to Canada Post Corporation.
- Variations in colour, image quality and position may occur in the finished Picture Postage™ personalised product. You acknowledge that the finished product is dependent on the quality of the original photograph submitted.
- Picture Postage™ products designs are subject to change without notice.
- Every effort will be made to ensure that the Picture Postage™ product will be produced and mailed within five business days of receipt of your order, however, delivery delays may be experienced and Canada Post Corporation makes no guarantee of delivery dates.
- Picture Postage™, like all other stamps used as postage, may be cancelled by mechanical means when processed by a postal facility. Canada Post Corporation accepts no responsibility for markings resulting from postal processing.
- Canada Post Corporation and the Lowe-Martin Group will collect only the personal information necessary to execute your postcard order or (if necessary) to prevent fraud or as required by law.
- Canada Post’s general terms and conditions apply to this site and such terms and conditions can be found by clicking here.
Back To Top
- From time to time, Canada Post Corporation may run promotional offers resulting in price variation from the normal Picture Postage unit price. In the event Canada Post runs such a promotion, the terms and conditions specific to that promotional offer will be outlined on this page, under the Promotional Offers: Current Promotions subheading.
- A promotion has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- A promotion is only valid during the time period identified and for the product(s) specified in the promotion.
- All promotions are only valid when ordering via the picturepostage.ca websites, or via the Canada Post Picture Postage mobile application.
- Only one Picture Postage promotion may be used per purchase.
- The value of the promotion will be reflected on the final order checkout page and will be allocated proportionally to all items in the shopping cart.
- Where the application of a promotion is subject to a minimum spend requirement, the promotion will only apply in respect of the purchase of the qualifying products.
- Where a promotion has been communicated via email the promotional code is non-transferable and the email address provided in the booking must be the same as the email address to which the promotional code was sent.
- Canada Post Corporation reserves the right to cancel a promotion at any time.
Back To Top
Promotion ends November 25, 2016 at 11:59PM EST. Promo Code is limited to customers with valid Canada Post Picture Postage™ accounts. Orders must be placed while logged-in to this account. Promo Code can be applied at checkout on 1 single order of Picture Postage stamp sheets and/or booklets. It has a value of 25% of the pre-tax value of the order, up to a maximum discount of $50.00. Not valid on Commercial orders and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. No adjustments on previous purchases. Promotion not available via Canada Post app.
Back To Top
Customer Appreciation Coupon
Online code limited to one time use per customer only. Orders must be place using the Canada Post Picture Postage website. The value of the discount will be reflected on the final order checkout page following validation of the promotion code by Canada Post. Applicable taxes and shipping charges are extra. Not valid on commercial orders or with any other coupons or discounts. Requires registration for a free Picture Postage account, if not already registered. Orders must be placed while logged-in to this account. Offer valid until December 31st, 2017. Promotion not available via Canada Post app.
Back To Top